Back to job search
Are you looking for a new role within a fast-paced and dynamic food manufacturing company?
Alexander Steele is working in partnership with a fantastic and well-established food manufacturing company based in Tyne and Wear. Due to significant growth, they are now looking to recruit a Recruitment and Resourcing Coordinator
The role will be working Monday - Friday office hours and will pay between £30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience.
Our client is of a large-scale multi-site manufacturing business that can offer a truly varied and challenging role working to assist with managing and coordinating site Labour.
• Working closely with the Operations Team and Senior Management Team you will use your HR and Project Management skills to define, execute and deliver an agency strategy for the business.
• You will cover all functions and levels while adding value on candidate attraction and strategy across all recruitment activities.
• You will heavily be involved with the sourcing of staff from Production Operatives, Warehouse Operatives, and management positions.
• You will be a first line of response for staff with any Employee Related queries
• Employee value proposition.
• Develop sourcing strategy.
• Dealing with absence reporting and return to works.
• General administration duties are a key part of the HR Team.
• You need to have a proven track record previously working as an Internal Recruitment, Recruitment Administrator, Recruitment Coordinator, Internal Recruitment Administrator, HR Administrator or HR Coordinator Role within a Fast-Paced Food or FMCG Manufacturing environment
• Ability to work on your own and think on your feet attitude and approach
• Someone who understands labour needs and can help set up a plan.
• Experience of delivering full life cycle recruitment in-house
• Understands factories, the challenges, and the opportunities.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Richard Steele at Alexander Steele Recruitment for more information about the role.
Tyne & Wear
£30000 - £35000
about 1 month ago