Back to job search
Ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant Required
Established in Edinburgh in 2018, Alexander Steele Recruitment has experienced significant growth over the past 12 months, and we are looking forward to some exciting expansion plans in 2021. After unprecedented success in our commercial division, recruiting Sales, Marketing and NPD talent within the Food and Drink manufacturing industry, we are excited to announce the opening of our newly founded office. The office is based out of Neo, in Manchester City Centre and is the first step in our growth plans.
At Alexander Steele, we really value a personalised approach to recruitment. It is important to us that in working here, you share our values, treating each client, candidate, and colleague as unique and individual. We believe that doing this is the most effective way of building genuine, long lasting and valued relationships that will see you on your way to achieving your goals.
Alexander Steele is built on working in partnership with some of the UK’s most recognisable Food, Drink and Fast-Moving Consumer brands. We are working tirelessly to partner with the best talent in the industry and support them in facilitating their career development. If working in a thriving, challenging and rewarding environment is important to you, we would love for you to join us on our journey.
If you are a recruitment professional seeking a fresh challenge in an exciting, stable and secure industry, we want to hear from you. Regardless of your previous industry experience, what is most important is your drive to succeed, your ambition to learn, and that you take great pride in your work. You will receive the full support of the team who will help you strive for and exceed your goals.
What’s on offer;
• Competitive basic salary
• Uncapped commission
• A fun and exciting office environment, based at Neo in the City Centre of Manchester
• The autonomy to create and develop your own relationships and accounts
• A business that will be high in growth, ambitious and professional
• Long term career and business opportunities
Your responsibilities will include;
• Creating and developing your own client base
• Understanding and managing each client’s requirements
• Creating trusting and long-lasting relationships with your candidates
• Developing new leads and finding inventive ways to do so
• Arranging client meetings to build relationships and improve our visibility within the market.
Sound Interesting? If you would like to find out more information please apply with your most recent version of your CV or call us on 0131 370 9191 and ask for Richard Steele, we would love to talk to you!
£28000 - £35000
5 months ago