Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading global Fresh Produce business that is urgently looking for a Sales Administrator to support the commercial sales function with administration duties, allowing the team to focus on delivering core business objectives.
Main duties include:
• Liaise daily with customer supply and buying teams regarding shorts, cover for/from other suppliers and amend the systems where appropriate.
• Customer and internal reports including, waste, epos sales data, using customer bespoke systems to understand forecast and in-store sales.
• Promotion administration duties, including forecasting liaison, analysis and completion of pre- promotion forms, contribution worker and post-promotional actualisations
• Liaising with internal teams such as Transport, Forecasting, Operations, Technical – to assist in delivering, proactive account management
• Cover for when the Account Manager is visiting customers, dealing with customer queries in their absence
A Degree in Marketing, Business or equivalent.
At least 1 to 2 years Sales Administration or Account Management experience.
Full driving license
Working options (there are two working options available as follows) – County Cavan Area, Ireland:
1st Option (Hybrid - working Thursday to Friday): Thurs, Friday, and Monday (office based). Saturday and Sunday (Home based)
2nd Option (Normal): Monday to Friday at the office.
Salary will be circa €28 000 plus benefits
£0 - £0
22 days ago