Back to job search
Our client, a fast-growing international business and innovator within the Food Ingredients industry has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager to oversee their key accounts across the UK and Europe
Key responsibilities include:
• Profit & Loss (P&L) responsibility across all categories, delivering against company Sales and Profit objectives.
• Develop several high-profile National Accounts (B2B) in the Food Manufacturing sectors by achieving profitable growth, completing successful tender negotiations, and developing new customer opportunities.
• Build new accounts and increase the organisation’s customer base
• A relevant higher education qualification coupled with at least 7 years’ Sales, Commercial and National Account Management experience within a Food manufacturing environment is required.
• At least 2 to 3 years’ experience working in a Food ingredients manufacturing company.
• Ability to develop strong customer relationships, leading to a greater understanding of accounts and an increase in Sales.
• Salary benchmark is circa £55 000 to £65 000 plus benefits
• Remote working options available
£55000 - £65000
26 days ago