Back to job search
Sales Operations Manager
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with an award-winning drinks producer in West Yorkshire.
The business have a host of award-winning brands which they supply into the UK’s major retail and hospitality customers.
The business is growing, and they have an opportunity for a Sales Operations Manager.
An integral part of the sales department, working with our National Sales Operations Manager to ensure world class customer service.
You will be the first point of contact for stock management and training queries. You will also assist the Sales Operations Administrators team with logging and dispatching orders, create new customers, ensure constant stock availability and you will be working with the wider Sales team to reconcile forecasts and SOPs.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Can-do attitude to problem solving
• Exceptional people skills and being able to manage a team
• Proficient in IT, CRM and MS packages – be technology savy
• Must be able to work off multiple systems
• A clear understanding of all sales department functions
• Understanding of stock management and order processing
• Knowledge of B2B Sales functions
• 2-3 years in a sales operations environment
• Management experience
• Experience in supply chain/live production environments
• Working in an agile SME with high levels of growth and change
• Experience using CRM systems is necessary
What’s On Offer:
£30-35k + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg on 07956 621 781 for a more in depth chat about the role.
£30000 - £35000
18 days ago