Back to job search
We are recruiting a Sales Order Processer to join a manufacturing business based in the South Bolton area.
You will process sales orders through from start to finish, taking orders, allocating stock and dispatching sales to customers.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that customer orders are planned into Production and will then ensure that stock is made available and that orders are despatched quickly and efficiently.
• Receive new equipment sales orders and process them on Sage.
• Provide expected delivery dates to customers.
• Manage the despatch and invoice of sales orders with the support of the administration team.
• Produce commercial invoices.
• Getting Involved with Production Planning (previous experience would be beneficial)
• 2 years + experience in Sales Order Processing / Sales Administration role
• Experience within a manufacturing environment dealing with stock allocations.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office applications
• Up to £32,000 depending on experience.
• 5% Bonus on annual salary
• Monday to Friday – 8am till 4:30pm
• 7.5% Pension
• 31 days annual leave
• Group life assurance
• Company Sick Pay
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV.
Sales Order Processor
£32000 - £32000
24 days ago