Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working alongside a growing UK Food Manufacturing company to find a Semi Skilled Engineer to join their site in Aberdeenshire due to growth in the business.
Reporting directly to the Maintenance Engineering Supervisor, you will, using a continuous improvement approach effectively maintain and optimise the sites manufacturing equipment. Whilst adhering with compliance and audit systems you will be responsible for ensuring that all statutory standards are maintained throughout the site CMMS.
- Ensuring plant and machinery continue running for production needs.
- Perform reactive and proactive maintenance on a variety of processing and packaging equipment and machinery.
- Plan and carry out any ongoing preventative maintenance programme to reduce overall downtime.
- Using CMMS, improving maintenance schedules and PPM quality.
- Ensure stock and spares control including development and updating of critical spares listing for all equipment and production lines.
- Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies.
- Adhering to health and safety standards at all times.
- BTEC/C&G in Mechanical/Electrical or equivalent qualification
- Well organised and efficient.
- Ability to work effectively and confidently under pressure.
- Drivers Licence
- Experience working in a FMCG environment.
- Physically fit and able to work in fast paced environments.
- £39,200.72 per annum
- 4 on 4 off rotational shift pattern, starting between 5am-7am.
- Free Car Parking
- Subsidised Canteen
- 25% discount in Butcher Shop
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Annual Leave (increased after probation and length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Educational Support / Study Leave (by request/approval)
- Employee Discount Platform
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Aaron Wallace for more information.
Semi Skilled Engineer
£35000 - £39201
about 2 months ago