Back to job search
Senior Account Management
Are you an Account Manager looking for your next opportunity within the Drinks Industry?
Alexander Steele is working in partnership with a multi-market global drinks distributor. They are currently looking for an Experienced Account Manager to join their growing team. The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of Accounts across many of London’s Top Venues.
The role will primarily focus on managing the Existing Business with an expectation of continuing to develop New Business. As a Senior member of the sales team, you will be a key support for the Sector Manager & Wider Teams. You will need to be someone that shares their passion for excellence, innovation and delivering great customer service within the Drinks industry. Ideally you will have experience working in the on-trade sector as an Account Manager or other field-based Sales role. You will be someone with a passion for Spirits and have a good understanding of the market dynamics.
The role would be paying up to £42,000 + a Generous Bonus Scheme + Benefits
• Take over a portfolio of long-standing Valued Accounts and continue to develop the existing relationships
• Network across the industry and cultivate New Business
• Work towards annual targets & KPI’s as set out by the business
• Supporting Junior Members of the team & supporting the Sales Manager
• Continually developing and growing and understanding of the Product Categories
• 2 – 5 years customer facing experience, either within wholesale Spirits or working with a Brand Company
• WSET Advanced Certificate desirable
• Proven experience in winning New Business and Growing Accounts
• Experienced in selling Luxury / Specialist products
• Willing to get stuck in & support the wider business
• Commercially astute, Self-motivated & Results driven
• Commutable to Central London
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sam Gilmour on 0161 507 1424.
£38000 - £42000
about 1 month ago