Back to job search
I am delighted to continue working with this global business that supplies some of the biggest names in the food service and retail sector. Due to an exciting period of growth, the business is looking for a Senior NPD Technologist to join their impressive R&D team at their site in Bedfordshire.
• Excellent salary
• 33 days holiday
• Enhanced company pension
• Private medical
• Life Insurance
Reporting to the Head of R&D, the Senior NPD Technologist will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with the business's key customers. They will develop innovative products and ensure continuous improvement of products and processes.
• Attend and support customers with trials, and product presentations, facilitating communication with relevant departments.
• Being the primary point of contact for all technical or account owned projects, issues, or concerns.
• Ensure your knowledge is technically current through suppliers, research associations, and other relevant technical information sources
• Working with the marketing team, proactively researching new market trends and product concepts.
• Understanding the supplier's product range to be able to develop new product formulation and existing product optimisation
• Manage the creation of innovative products and / or processes from concept to launch
• Co-ordinate trials ensuring effective communication with all departments
• Support the Technical Department with investigations, complaints, and queries.
• Able to support team across all disciplines, providing support to other functions as required.
• Have a full understanding of production capabilities
The business is looking for an organised, self motivated, and proactive individual who possesses a passion for food development
• At least 2 years working in a similar position - Leading NPD projects from concept to launch and looking after key accounts
• Knowledge of current food trends
• Ability to influence people of all levels
• Excellent project time management
• Be able to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
If you think this is the role for you please apply with an up to date CV.
For more information please contact Tracey Fleming at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 or email email@example.com
Senior Development Technologist
£38000 - £50000
4 months ago