Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with multinational food manufacturing company, based in the Bedfordshire area, who are seeing large growth due to their niche product range.
We have been asked to assist them with the recruitment of a Senior Food / Process Technologist. This will be a unique opportunity for a candidate looking to expand their knowledge within a unique sector. The business is looking to pay a salary of £45,000 - £50,000 + company benefits for the right candidate.
• You will be responsible for new product application trials, on-site testing & evaluation of products and the implementation of QC / QA systems.
• New product testing and factory trials
• Involvement in the end-to-end manufacturing process of the company’s products – ensuring top level output & product quality
• The role will require regular travel across the UK and Europe to meet with key customers and suppliers. Therefore, the successful candidate will need to be flexible.
• Have an understanding & proven experience in NPD / Process Development
• The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, self-sufficient quality / food technologist, looking to join a hugely successful business right at the start of their expansion
• Flexibility to work internationally
• Ideally, have an understanding & proven experience in NPD/Process Development
• Ideally, have experience implementing QC/QA systems
• Qualification in a food science discipline (e.g BSc Food Science / Food Technology)
If you would like to learn more about this excellent opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.
£45000 - £50000
about 1 month ago
02 Jul 00:00