Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading international FMCG business that is urgently looking for a Production Planner to increase their productivity by improving efficiencies while also being economical. You will develop an end-to-end planning function which will produce an efficient rolling plan for production, maintaining adequate stock levels to ensure efficient production, minimise change overs and to achieve the highest possible customer service level.
Key responsibilities include:
• Focus on service level gains and inventory reduction through forecast accuracy improvement to achieve target customer service level of 99.0%.
• Lead the development and implementation of a comprehensive forecasting and production planning model which increases customer service levels and improves operational efficiencies
• Liaise with production managers daily, ensuring most efficient running orders and minimising line changes to the agreed plan.
• Coordinate with Procurement team to ensure 100% availability of raw materials and packaging to meet the production plan, as well as owning forward chemical procurement plan
• Monitor progress against the agreed plan and troubleshoot any issues, ensuring any customers impacted are notified as early as possible.
Salary will be circa £35 000 to £45 000 plus benefits
Candidate Qualifications & Experience:
• A tertiary qualification in Production, Supply Chain or equivalent coupled with at least 2 to 3 years Production Planning experience within an FMCG manufacturing environment is required.
• Applicants must have exceptional organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are required.
£35000 - £45000
about 1 month ago