Back to job search
Alexander Steele are on the lookout for a Production Shift Manager to join an ambitious and growing food manufacturing business in the Hertfordshire area.
This role will drive efficiencies of production to meet demand. It requires a proactive approach in problem-solving to address production issues to deliver service and continuous improvement. Results-focused role, leading to better labour efficiencies in accordance with the Business Operational KPIs and high technical standards of quality, safety and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)
There will be six key responsibility sectors: Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, People and Continuous improvement.
• Someone who can manage performance levels
• Must have food manufacturing experience
• Committed to product quality whilst maintaining efficiency
• Good decision making and ability to problem solve
• Leadership skills and experience leading a team
• Pro – active and flexible
• Motivated individual and works well as part of a team
On Offer :
• £35,475 / year salary
• Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm
• Up to 7.5% Bonus, based on personal performance
• 23 days holidays + Bank Holidays
• 5% pension
If this role is of interest, then please apply through this advert with the most recent version of your CV, if you would like to discuss the role in further detail then please contact Oscar Grieve at Alexander Steele Recruitment.
£0 - £35475
23 days ago