Back to job search
Shopper Marketing Manager
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with an extremely successful and exciting branded food business. The business produces big brands sold into major retailers and convenience.
• Lead the Sales team with clear prioritisation of Core, seasonal and NPD initiatives, with a clear focus on the point of purchase online and digitally.
• Translate the marketing plans to retailer activation plans
• Manage Trade marketing budget
• Champion the evolution of building instore /online campaigns
• Define and develop ROI process for activation review and present at monthly
• Delivering all account specific trade advertising
• Define Shopper based insight for design principles for POS development
• Deliver trade communications plan, coordinating with our PR agency and Marketing
The successful candidate will:
• Be educated to degree level
• Have an appreciation for the levers to deliver ROI improvements
• Have experience working in trade/sales marketing, preferably within FMCG
• Take personal responsibility for your own development
• Have excellent interpersonal skills
• Have the ability to learn quickly and respond well to changes within a fast-moving business.
What’s on offer:
• £50k to £55k salary.
• 28 days holiday + bank holidays
• Hybrid working on offer
• Pension & Life Assurance
• Bonus scheme
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Cat at email@example.com
£50000 - £55000
about 1 month ago