Back to job search
Alexander Steele are currently working in partnership with a large food manufacturing business based in Tyne and Wear. We have been asked to assist the business with the recruitment of a Site General Manager.
This would be a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career and join an organisation who can really invest you and develop your career
As the Site General Manager, you be responsible for driving and improving performance in the manufacturing facility with a key focus on commercial, financial and operational performance. There has recently been large capital investment in the site so it would be a great opportunity to lead and drive change.
The position is paying a competitive salary depending on experience and the business will also offer a competitive benefits package
• Creating a culture that encourages health and safety, food safety and environmental management systems, through a process of continuous improvement
• Drive and sustain an environment of Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence through excellent programme management
• Ensures all capital investment projects are adequately resourced operationally and delivered on time and to budget
• Create a high calibre, high performing team and enable them to deliver the business strategy.
• Budgetary responsibility
• Quality focused ensuring compliance requirements are met.
• Showcase strong leadership skills and can build strong relationships at all levels of the business
• Excellent leadership skills
• Operational / General management experience within the food manufacturing sector is essential
• Experience and qualified in Lean Manufacturing techniques or Continuous Improvement
If you think you are right for this role or interested in hearing more about it, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Richard at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191.
Tyne & Wear
£0 - £0
13 days ago