Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working in partnership with a wonderful food manufacturer, based in the North East of England.
We are currently assisting the business to recruit a new Site Services Engineer on a permanent basis. As the Site Services Engineer you will carry out engineering maintenance service activities and ensuring maximum operational effectiveness from the equipment and facilities, through the introduction of new systems and procedures.
This will be a Monday – Friday days-based role and the salary on offer is circa £42,000.
• Improving efficiencies and costs of equipment maintenance to agreed levels through targeted analysis, development and delivery of performance improvement plans
• Establishing agreements with key suppliers and contractors. This will include identification of appropriate providers, feasibility studies, arranging insurance and ensuring best practice on site.
• Maintaining and developing the building, environment and plant to ensure a safe working environment for all staff and visitors.
• Maintain building and fabric condition to a high standard so the site is always food safe and audit ready
• Ensure a robust and clearly communicated safe system of work is applied for all activities that you undertake
• Execute hands-on planned and unplanned maintenance activities on utilities and services plant
• Technical hands-on engineering experience in a utilities / services environment (ideally a manufacturing site)
• Demonstrates a solid working knowledge of GMP and HACCP.
• Technical qualifications and competence in mechanical and/or electrical field.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV or contact Richard Steele on 0131 370 9191 for more information about the role.
Tyne & Wear
£41500 - £42500
19 days ago