Back to job search
Here at Alexander Steele Recruitment we continue to work in partnership with one of the UK largest and leading manufacturing businesses. The business has a very rare and exciting opportunity for a Specification Technologist to join their Technical function.
As specification technologist you will be required to work with departments in the business along with suppliers and customers. You will complete specifications and all technical documentation to meet customer requirements. As well as working with customers, the Specification Technologist will also work with raw material suppliers to approve new raw materials and maintain the database, lastly the monitoring of any food legislation changes where appropriate is crucial for this role in an ever changing industry.
• A food related degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in specification writing and using spec systems
• Excellent knowledge and experience in Excel
• Good technical food standards (Food safety and quality standards)
• Be a thorough and analytical individual
• Be able to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
The salary for this role is £30,000 to £32,000 depending on experience. Working hours are Monday to Friday with the option to work two days from home and 3 days on site.
If you think this is the role for you please apply along with an up to date CV or for more information please contact Tracey on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£30000 - £32000
about 2 months ago