Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are delighted to be working alongside a large Food Manufacturing group to find a Stock Controller to join their site in Livingston due to business restructure.
Reporting directly to the Ripening Manager and Assistant Operations Manager, you will work closely with the produce team using problem solving approaches to ensure smooth running of operations maintaining a high level of health and safety at all times.
- Ripening fruit maintaining customer specifications.
- Using a proactive approach, make effective and efficient decisions regarding the use of the fruit, aiming to reduce loss of product and profit.
- Maintaining appropriate stock levels to ensure smooth running of operations.
- Liaising with other departments to arrange stock inbound and outbound.
- Rearranging fruit stock depending on sales requirements.
- Maintain a strong attention to detail.
- Required to cover emergency calls outs on odd occasions at business needs.
- Experience in problem solving and root cause analysis.
- Must be computer literate. Experience in Excel and/or SAP is beneficial but not essential.
- Previous experience in a stock control, production, or operations environment.
- Confident with heavy lifting (up to 22kg at times.)
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- Pallet Truck Licence & Counterbalance Forklift Licence desired but not essential.
- Salary - £25,700
- Sunday-Thursday, 0430-1530 (level of flexibility is required)
- Additional worked hours are paid back in lieu
- Development opportunities and full training
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Aaron Wallace for more information.
£25700 - £25700
21 days ago