Back to job search
Alexander Steele is delighted to be working with a privately owned food manufacturing business as they look to recruit a Supply Chain Administrator based in London.
To be successful, you must have experience in food manufacturing or within FMCG.
You will be responsible for processing all purchase orders, logistics administration duties and providing secretarial support/general admin assistance.
You will also contribute to continuous improvement by putting forward ideas that might improve quality, efficiency, and profitability of the business.
• Input into ERP system
• Communication with suppliers, including quotations, acknowledging orders, updating on the progress of the orders
• Pre-and post-purchase orders administration, including entering into QuickBooks with relevant documentation
• Liaise with customers and third parties to organise consignments domestically and internationally, ensuring customer expectations are fulfilled
• Liaise with suppliers and external carriers and schedule intake deliveries effectively
• Prepare and complete shipping manifests and other logistics documentation
• Trouble shoot day to day issues regarding customers’ and suppliers’ deliveries
• Monitor and measure service levels using client and supplier information
• Take inbound calls and provide information over the phone, receive and process post
• Update/manage electronic and hard copy filing systems for all areas of the business in collaboration with relevant manager
• Maintain Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
• £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
• 28 days holiday
If you are interested in hearing more about this position, please contact Iain Shanley on email@example.com or on 0131 307 9191 for more information about the role.
£20000 - £25000
14 days ago