Back to job search
Our client, a leading and fast-growing consumer goods FMCG business is urgently looking for a Supply Chain Planner to provide efficient and accurate stock levels with just in time delivery, to meet customer demand. You will be required to hold sufficient stock to maintain 100% customer satisfaction, while maintaining the highest stock turn possible.
Key responsibilities include:
• Materials Replenishment Planning (MRP) management
• Reviewing all stock keeping units (sku’s) in categories responsible and setting forecast
• Ensuring that all orders are placed with 100% cost price accuracy
• Focus on obtaining best service and quality at lowest possible price from suppliers
• Stock management and forecasting experience using FIFO methodology in a FMCG environment.
• Liaise with procurement to ensure that all inventory is barcoded and recorded on SAP at point of order.
Salary will be circa £30 000 to £35 000 + Benefits
Hybrid remote working, travelling to the Northamptonshire based site 3 days a week
Candidate Qualifications & Experience:
• A tertiary qualification in Supply Chain/Commerce/Business or equivalent is preferred.
• Supply Planning, Materials Planning, Inventory Management and Forecasting experience within an FMCG environment.
• Prior experience using SAP ERP systems is required.
• Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
Exciting opportunity to join a market leader and a fast-growing business with a wide range of suppliers and complex product portfolio.
£30000 - £35000
about 2 months ago