Back to job search
Our client, a leading international Food company is urgently looking for a Supply Chain Systems expert to take on the role of SAP S4HANA and Data Warehouse Project key user. You will be required to support the Supply Chain team with ongoing data insights and reports from the Data Warehouse.
Key responsibilities include:
• Providing ongoing training and support as the resident ‘SAP Expert’.
• Map future new business process into SAP solution, e.g., new suppliers, materials, warehouses, customers etc.
• Take ownership of key Supply Chain reports, e.g., Annual Volume Budget, Forecast Accuracy and Freight Costings.
• Collaboratively optimise MRP settings with Supply Chain team, e.g., safety stock.
Salary will be circa £35 000 + Benefits
Remote working option, with 2 to 3 days travelling to Suffolk based office
• A degree in Supply Chain, IT, Commerce or equivalent
• Strong experience with SAP (MM, SD), ideally within project implementation
• Supply Chain and Warehousing systems experience within an FMCG environment.
This is your chance to join a global leader in the Food industry, offering exciting career development prospects for motivated and ambitious individuals.
£0 - £35000
about 1 month ago