Back to job search
Technical Account Executive
Alexander Steele is recruiting on behalf of an innovative and sustainable business who are very community orientated. This business is fast becoming a globally leading food ingredients supplier, so this is a very exciting time to join their business!
If you have been seeking an opportunity to work for a business whose values are quality, honesty, and community, then this could be the role for you!
As the Technical Account Executive, you will retain current relationships and develop new customer opportunities. You will maximise sales opportunities and ensure budgeted targets in relation to volume and pricing are successfully achieved.
• Take ownership for specific customers to ensure that volume is retained
• Build customer relationships
• Works as part of the commercial team
• Ensure that all sales agreements are completed accurately and on time
• Aid customer retention by steering product improvements through EPD
• Develop an understanding of the products they sell
The successful candidate will have:
• Experience of working in a food manufacturing environment would be ideal
• NPD or Technical background, interested in moving into a commercial role
• Excellent PC skills; ideally Microsoft Office including Excel
• Good communicator
• Is proactive and can find solutions to problems
• A real passion for food!
What’s on offer:
• £32,000 + 15% Bonus
• 29 days holiday (inc. bank hols)
• Pension Scheme
• Income Protection
• Hybrid Working
• On-site Parking
If you would like to find out more about this great opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.
£30000 - £35000
2 months ago