Back to job search
Here at Alexander Steele Recruitment we are working with a food manufacturer that believe their people are at the heart of business. They are looking for a Compliance Manager to join their team at their site in Essex.
• Salary £40,000 - £45,000 depending on experience
• Working Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm
• 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• High street discounts
Reporting to the Site Technical Manager, the Compliance Managers key responsibilities will include having responsibility for the performance of the Technical department, for the Quality/ Safety systems, legality of the products, to develop a continuous improvement of site culture, to develop an efficient method of analytical data support and report on findings to the business, the customer and supplier contacts.
• Quality Manual, Quality Assurance Documentation and Quality Document Review and Arrangement
• Management and Control of SOPs
• Allergen Control and Review
• Be an active member of the HACCP team
• Prepare and lead audits including BRC, Customer and internal audits
• QMS manual covering the clauses of the BRC
• SOP/QAD in place and trained out to all relevant departments.
• Liaise with Certification bodies with our BRC requirement ensuring it meets our business goals and product portfolio.
• Attend all internal meetings
• Agree Quality Improvement Plans with the factory team, put together a method of implementation, key outcomes and deliverables to improve efficiency and costs
• Ensure productive communication links with the production and operational staff
• To develop and maintain good relationships with customers and suppliers
• To deliver on agreed personal and team K.P. I’s.
• Cover in the absence of the Quality Manager.
The Candidate to have the following:
• Degree educated with a food science / technology or equivalent experience
• Experience working in food manufacturing with knowledge of Quality Management, QMS food safety systems
• HACCP Level 3
• Lead auditor or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of BRC
• Excellent Communicator
If you feel that this is the right role for you please apply or if you would like more information please contact Tracey on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 or email email@example.com
£40000 - £45000
about 1 month ago