Back to job search
Here at Alexander Steele we are working in partnership with a multi-site, chilled food manufacturing business. Our client has asked us to assist with the hiring of a Technical Manager to join their site in Stevenage.
Reporting in to the Head of Technical of Produce, the purpose of the role will be to provide technical service to both internal and external customers, assisting them to meet their targets. To set and maintain standards of safety, quality, and trust to protect and enhance their own and their customers’ brand integrity. You will work with some of the biggest brands in the UK.
This will be a Monday – Friday role and the client will pay the right candidate up to £50,000 per annum. 20% bonus plus benefits.
• Experience within the chilled food manufacturing sector is essential
• Demonstrable experience or qualifications within the food industry.
• Significant experience of food safety and quality management systems including HACCP, internal auditing, and complaint handling.
• Experience of managing customer expectations within a customer facing role.
• Excellent communication is required to liaise with internal and external stakeholders.
Do you think you have what it takes to do this role? If so, please submit your CV by applying through this advert. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail please do not hesitate to contact Tracey Fleming on 0131 370 9191 or email email@example.com
£45000 - £50000
about 2 months ago