Back to job search
Technical Sales Consultant
Alexander Steele is working in partnership with a globally successful family run food ingredients & food technology business.
Due to a global demand for their proprietary technologies, they are increasing their market presence within the UK, Europe & further afield. The Group’s recent technical innovation centre provides a leading research & development facility for the industry.
Technical Sales Consultant - Netherlands
The Technical Sales Consultant is tasked with visiting & meeting with key clients within the food manufacturing, and food processing sectors. There is a great deal of interest in the patented technology and the TSC is there to:
• Present and demonstrate the products and technologies, often working on site.
• Project manage the installation and scaling up process, ensuring top level output.
• Work alongside our technical team and technology expert advisers.
• Implementation of Quality Assurance and Quality Control Systems.
• On site testing and evaluation of installed products.
• Build strong, long lasting relationships with customers.
You will have the opportunity to manage your own diary, be self-sufficient & work directly with Senior Management within the business, influencing the advancement of European Operations.
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications
The successful applicant will be a highly motivated, self-sufficient sales/technical/quality/food technologist, looking to join a hugely successful business right at the start of their expansion. The successful applicant will also have the following:
• Degree qualification in a food science discipline (e.g BSc Food Science or Nutrition) or Degree qualification in chemical engineering
• Flexibility to work internationally
• Ideally, have an understanding & proven experience in NPD/Process Development
• Ideally, have experience implementing QC/QA systems
• Strong commitment to the role & dependability
• Good initiative & attention to detail
• Energy, creativity, passion & results orientated
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg Carroll on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07956 621781 for a more in-depth chat about the role.
£60000 - £70000
about 1 month ago