Back to job search
Here at Alexander Steele we are delighted to continue working with a leading global Horticulture company with a passion for its people and sustainability. Our client has exciting opportunity for a Technologist to join their team at their site in Bedfordshire.
The successful application will join the team and report directly to the Technical Manager providing technical support and service to the team which includes the following departments: Technical, NPD, Commercial, Procurement, Operations and supply chain.
• Support the Technical Manager to set and maintaining standards of safety and quality as well as enhancing our customers and our own brand integrity .
• Utilise QMS data to monitor and review performance. Undertake appropriate action and implementation of product and process improvements.
• Create weekly complaints reports and recommendations.
• Produce photographic specs and put together quality contracts.
• Make sure raw materials photo library is up to date and maintained.
• Ensure all customer specifications are correct and updated.
• Complete routine analysis and provide reporting
• Provide support to wider teams in the business to help determine technical vision and input in to the customer business plans.
• Take part in projects.
• In the absence of the Technical Manager you may take on some of their day to day work.
Our client is looking for someone with the following:
• Some who enjoys evaluating data and thrives on being busy.
• Can make decisions quickly and ensures working is followed through until tasks are complete.
• An organised individual who can be structured, pro-active and be able to prioritise tasks.
• You must have excellent communication skills
This is a Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm role and our client is looking to pay the candidate £33,000 plus benefits.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate so if you would like to be considered for the role please apply with you CV below or contact Tracey Fleming at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 or email email@example.com
£33000 - £35000
15 days ago