Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading Packaging business that has an exciting opportunity for an agile and self-driven Key Account Manager to be responsible for hunting and developing new business opportunities with existing, as well as new customers. This will be within an industrial sector that has considerable scope for both vertical and horizontal expansion.
• Utilise the existing and new relationships to develop new customer solutions, products and equipment.
• Liaise with internal departments on project management and be responsible for account development as well as delivering successful new tender bids and contracts.
• Manage territory revenue and margin performance.
• Develop detailed account plans for each managed key account.
• Expanding new sourcing opportunities within existing distributor accounts.
• Support the Trade Sale Executive (TSE) with commercial awareness, product training and sales tactics to maintain/grow portfolio of managed accounts.
• Minimum of 3 years B2B Key Account Management and sales experience
• Packaging, Equipment, Components, or equivalent industry experience will be advantageous.
• Ability to establish, develop and maintain close working customer relationships, with experience of selling to senior decision makers across various functions.
• Demonstrate a track record of over performance in increasing both revenue and margin within strategic accounts.
• Evidence of accurately forecasting against budget on a consistent basis.
• A full UK drivers’ licence, with the ability to travel minimum 3/4 days per week
• Salary will be circa £50K to £60K + £6K Car Allowance + 20% Bonus.
• 25 leave days + 8 Bank Holidays
• This is a home-based role with occasional travel to the UK head offices.
Trade Key Account Manager
£50000 - £60000
26 days ago