Back to job search
Alexandra Steele are currently working in partnership with a large food manufacturing company who, due to continued growth despite the current climate, are looking to recruit a Training Officer for their facility in London.
This is a Monday – Friday job (office hours) and the company will pay circa £30,000 for the successful candidate.
• Reporting into the Training Manager
• Ensuring that Quality, Food Safety, Health and Safety legislation is adhered to and staff are trained and developed.
• Writing work instructions
• Signing off training assessments
• Carrying out necessary training indicated by other managers
• Post recruitment process duties
• Evaluate the effectiveness and understanding of training activities
• Maintain visibility on the operations floor to assure new operatives’ success, maintain process knowledge, and identify gaps in the training process.
• Maintains training database, records of training and other documentation
• Identify and assist in conducting cross functional training between processes to maintain and improve the growth of associate knowledge and the flexibility.
• Previous experience working within the FMCG sector would be beneficial (preferably food manufacturing)
• Ability to train in specific areas of legal compliant, factory floor skills, SOP’s, Hygiene, H&S, food hygiene to the highest of standards.
• Experience in delivering training
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV.
£28000 - £32000
19 days ago
18 Jul 00:00