Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a large, chilled food, manufacturing business based in Kent. Due to business growth and increased demand for their products, they are looking to recruit a Warehouse / Cold Store Operations Manager.
This will be a Monday – Friday role paying between £45,000 - £50,000 + pension contribution and life assurance.
• Responsible for the efficient running and management Cold Store operation.
• You will ensure that in-loading and despatch targets are met on time and in accordance with agreed Company standards and policies.
• To oversee any Third-Party Storage business, ensuring the company gives the best possible service.
• You will maintain control of product movement within the loading areas and ensure product quality and safety.
• Motivate and manage a highly skilled team.
• Key focus on Health and Safety across the facility.
• Understanding of lean manufacturing processes and implementation.
• Experience working within the food sector / Cold Store facility is essential.
• Strong understanding of Warehouse and Supply Chain functions.
• Strong understanding of Health and Safety
• Proven managerial experience
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your recent version of your CV.
£45000 - £50000
28 days ago
09 Jul 00:00