Back to job search
Business Development Executive
Location – Edinburgh
Salary - £27,000 - £30,000 + Company Car + Bonus
A multi awarding winning supplier of high-quality baked goods to the food service industry across Edinburgh and the wider central belt are looking for a Sales & Business Development Executive to join their team. The business offers a friendly, professional, and entrepreneurial working environment for a sales professional to join a growing family run business.
• Plan and achieve the daily and monthly sales targets.
• Working with local business in the community.
• Generate new business opportunities.
• Working closely with the Marketing Executive to promote the business and raise awareness of our products.
• Liaising with clients and creating strong working relationships.
• Introduction of new product lines to clients and arranging samples.
• Working closely with the Patisserie, Bakery and Office Department
• Develop sales plans in liaison with the Patisserie Management, by identifying and establishing business relationships with new clients and introducing the full range of the products to existing clients.
• Prepare and submit daily/weekly/monthly activity report to Patisserie Management. Logging all leads in the CRM system.
• Reflect high standards of performance in implementing promotions and marketing activities.
• Strong communication skills and exceptional customer service.
• Ambitious and self-disciplined.
• Previous experience in similar role is essential, with key knowledge of the hospitality industry.
• Experience in the Bakery/Baking products/Patisserie industry would be highly beneficial.
• The successful candidate will be self-driven and motivated, with the ability to work with a supporting team.
• You will have a proactive approach and be a good listener.
• Be considered a team player and support colleagues of the business.
• Good reporting skills and ability, with strong computer literacy.
To discuss the role further please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
£27000 - £30000
7 months ago