Back to job search
Here at Alexander Steele, we are delighted to be working with a leading food supplier with a passion for its people. Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Collaboration Assistant to join their established team in Suffolk.
Reporting to the Customer Supply Chain Lead you will be responsible for effective order processing and fulfilment, excellent customer communications and providing support to the wider Supply Chain & Commercial teams.
If you are a customer focused and motivated individual, who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, and is looking for a long-term career within a successful and ambitious food business, this role is for you!
• To administer the complete order process
• To provide support and interaction between the Customer the businesses operational departments
• To liaise closely with internal stakeholders and the 3PL
• Using your knowledge of the businesses supply chain, you will be making difficult choices when customer demands cannot be met.
• Responsible for actioning incident reports received from 3PL. Identify cause and agree an action to resolve.
• Daily reporting of the number of vehicles delivered to each depot within your Customer Portfolio, including reporting on shortages and order counts received.
• Excellent attention to detail with a methodical approach to work.
• Strong numeracy skills
• Establish and maintain working relationships with others.
• To be able to effectively communicate at all levels.
• The ability to work effectively under pressure in this fast-paced environment.
• Be self-motivated and organised.
• Have the ability to multitask and prioritise workload.
• Competitive salary
• Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week with flexibility around start times.
• 33 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays (increasing with service)
• Life insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• On-site parking
If you think this is the role for you please apply along with a current CV. For more information please call Tracey on 0131 370 9191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£0 - £0
11 days ago