Back to job search
Alexander Steele are delighted to continue working exclusively with a global food manufacturer on an exciting role! Our client is looking for a Customer Technologist to join their team in Leicestershire. This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to take a step up in their technical career.
• A salary of £28,000 to £32,000 depending on experience
• Enhanced pension
• 33 days holiday inclusive of bank holidays
• Working Monday to Friday with 2 days a week WFH
• Excellent career development opportunities
Reporting to the Head of Technical, the Customer Technologist will support the Technical Account Manager in managing all technical aspects of large customer accounts and will have sole responsibility of a specific customer account as agreed with the Technical Director.
Tasks will include:
• Product specifications: Creating, maintaining and updating all customer specs accurately.
• Customer complaints: Acknowledgement and recording of customer complaints, informing the necessary departments of the complaints, Agree up action to be taken in conjunction with TAM, Respond to customer in agreed time-scales, produce complaints report for meetings.
• Customer interaction: Work with TAM and colleagues to ensure customers are replied to on matters such as label approvals, specification information, completion of questionnaires and general queries
• Audits / Customer visits: Support TAM with audits, customer visits and provide audit reports
• Analysis and Testing: Prepare samples and sent to laboratories
• Administration and database: Maintain product information database and ensure databases are updated in a timely manner
The candidate essentials:
• Have a degree in food or the equivalent in experience working within food manufacturing
• Experience dealing with UK Retailers or food service is desirable
• Experience working with specifications
• Good interpersonal skills dealing professionally with contacts both within and outside of the company
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Computer literate (Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint)
If you feel that this is the role for you please apply with an up to date CV
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Tracey on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 or email email@example.com
£28000 - £32000
10 days ago