Back to job search
Digital Marketing Executive
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with a successful home & personal care products manufacturer.
The business is growing and they are looking to add new talent to their Marketing team.
As part of a tight-knit Marketing team, the Marketing Executive will play a key part in the development of a digital brand strategy.
The successful candidate will work on Influencer and Affiliate contracts, ensuring brand alignment and enhancing opportunities for revenue growth. The Digital Marketing Executive will play a key supporting role in other administrative marketing tasks.
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications:
• B2C Marketing track record.
• Digital management experience.
• Have hands on experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Have experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics
• Have some knowledge of CMS systems
• Have a strong understanding of Social Media
• Have knowledge of SEO
• Be a self-starter
• Be a team player
• Have good attention to detail
What’s On Offer:
£30-35k + bonus + benefits
There are excellent career progression options in a growing and highly regarded business.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg on 07956 621 781 for a more in depth chat about the role.
£30000 - £35000
25 days ago