Back to job search
Digital Marketing Manager
Location – Edinburgh
Package – Up to £40,000 + 10% Bonus + Personal Training Budget
An exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join an award winning team with a leading Scottish hospitality group. This role has excellent benefits as well as offering great opportunities for future progression within the business.
• Envisioning, creating, and managing the digital marketing strategy for each venue and the wider company.
• Leading and executing email marketing & automated loyalty strategy through the CRM system Stampede.
• Working alongside our web designer to manage websites, including publishing content, new website development, creating and implementing SEO strategies and optimising the customer journey.
• Managing the customer journey on all 3rd party booking platforms and review websites including OpenTable, Google My Business, TripAdvisor, Booking.com and more.
• Being the first point of call for how we can activate all new campaigns digitally. As part of the role, you will support the Sales & Marketing team with Business Development Activity and ideas generation.
• Leading the E-Commerce & Sales strategy for the gift voucher platform and loyalty programme.
• Managing and working with the Digital Marketing & Social Media Executive, who manages all organic & paid social media campaigns.
• Creating customer surveys and analysing the results to provide strategy recommendations to senior leaders.
• Ad hoc digital supportive tasks such as onboarding new systems, updating opening hours, internal communications, LinkedIn campaigns, etc.
Ideal Candidate & Experience
• Adaptable and excited for variety, you will be able to pick up emerging and tasks or projects and be able to prioritise your own work with ease.
• Flexible and adaptable, the needs of the business change regularly, and this is a role where you can really put your own stamp on it.
• A people person who knows how to manage stakeholders, you’ll be dealing with a wide variety of people across all levels of the business. You’ll be a part of a busy and well-oiled team so being a good team player is essential.
• A degree in Digital Marketing, Marketing or equivalent. (not essential)
• Knowledge of emerging digital trends.
• Experience managing CRM & CMS systems, including data acquisition and data cleansing.
• Experience with SEO strategy & Google PPC
• Ace and quirky copywriting skills for each of our unique venues – bonus points for experience with award submissions.
• Social Media Management and planning including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc.
• Experience in the hospitality industry is beneficial.
To discuss the role further please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
£0 - £0
about 1 month ago