Back to job search
An award-winning family run food manufacturing business who supply their high quality products into retail and wholesale sectors.
The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for an ambitious plan to implement new systems for online sales and to build on the current online sales growth. It is an exciting position which offers experience with a brand working with top retailers in the UK and abroad.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the company website and online shop.
- Creating an online shop for one of their award-winning brands
- Developing social media channels.
- Managing and building sales through Amazon
- Working with our bakery and dispatch team to implement a new stock control system for web orders and an efficient end-to-end process
The eCommerce Manager will work closely with the Directors and owners of the business.
Experience, Knowledge, Qualifications:
• Skills and experience within ecommerce, online sale, digital marketing and social media.
• Branded consumer goods product experience.
• Knowledge of syste3ms such as Shopify, Amazon Vendor and Google Analytics.
• Willingness to be hands on and play a pivotal part of driving the online sales and strategy.
Must be commutable to Edinburgh
£30-40k + benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg Carroll on email@example.com or 07956 621781 for a more in-depth chat about the role.
£30000 - £40000
13 days ago