Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading global manufacturer and supplier of consumer goods, who are urgently seeking for a Field Sales Manager to maintain and develop existing customer relationships, as well as form new customer relationships across North West England and the North Wales region.
Key responsibilities include:
• Forecasting sales and demand by generating leads, qualifying prospects, and thoroughly managing the sales pipeline.
• Investigating and uncovering new opportunities to increase revenue, as well as opportunities to hunt prospective new business in the territory
• Establishing good relationships with internal stakeholders including Marketing, Customer Service, Production as well as field sales teams.
• Preparing an annual account plan for the customer and obtaining agreement of the key objectives with them.
• Organise, prepare, and deliver quarterly and yearly account reviews for all assigned customers
• Relevant tertiary qualification
• At least 4 years Sales and Business Development Management experience within the FMCG, Consumer Goods or Construction Materials industry will be required.
• Strong communication skills with the ability articulate to customers, the business’ service offering, differentiation and why they should choose their product offering.
• Salary will be circa £48 000 + Benefits
• Full remote working option, servicing customers in North West England and the North Wales region
£38000 - £42000
13 days ago