Back to job search
Alexander Steele has partnered with a leading global Food manufacturer that has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Consumer Technical Insights professional to join their R&D department.
You will define and deliver key consumer insights, as well as robust sensory and consumer testing that drives business growth.
• Define the consumer success criteria, claims opportunities, consumer co-creation, product design support and develop a learning plan to drive business growth.
• Manage the consumer assessment and qualification of all their innovation, renovations, brand stewardship, productivity, and future proofing initiatives.
• Liaise with Brand Directors, Consumer Insights Leads, R&D development leads, and the Development Chef to help shape the business’ portfolio strategy.
• Build and manage sensory capability and QDA panel.
• Raise the consumer research profile.
• Secure alignment to consumer success criteria and research principles/design and global findings plans.
• Deliver consumer science learning plan in support of innovation projects, which represent significant financial opportunities for the business.
• Lead a team of consumer science and sensory professionals.
• A relevant tertiary qualification, combined with consumer technical insights experience within a Food or Drinks manufacturing environment.
• Deep knowledge and experience spanning the interpretation/translation of consumer insights into a technical product/pack development glide-path.
• Proven ability to link consumer insights with technical solutions and develop models to direct development.
• Proficiency in standard process Consumer Science methodologies: quantitative and qualitative research, benchmarking, claims development and Stage & Gate process
• Ability to work cross-functionally and engage effectively with senior internal and external stakeholders.
Salary will be circa £75K to £95K + Car Allowance + 15% Bonus.
The role will be based in London (hybrid remote working options available)
£75000 - £95000
6 months ago