Back to job search
Alexander Steele is delighted to be bringing this fantastic opportunity to the market. Our client has had incredible business growth, and we are partnering with them to source a Head Pastry Chef for their manufacturing site in Midlothian.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a family-run business that has recently invested in a brand-new facility and is looking to build on its excellent reputation. They’re seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic, and well-presented professional to join our kitchen team as a Head Pastry Chef for Production.
• Preparation and service of various menus Liaising with the Pastry Team and Head Chef on future menus and dishes
• Stock control and ordering of ingredients
• Ensuring our food hygiene standards are exemplary. Using your Pastry expertise and skill, you will be crucial in providing our Pastry kitchen to produce the most creative, innovative, and inspirational items.
• Bringing delicious, creative, and bespoke flavours and creations to the busy Pastry kitchen
• Researching Pastry concepts, developing and testing pioneering recipes
• Making sure our operation runs without a hitch, orders and deliveries are coming and going as needed, our service is smooth, and our food hygiene standards are sky-high.
•Nurturing and developing the talent of the kitchen team, creating an environment that brings out the best in them and where they can be themselves
• Proven experience as Pastry Chef or relevant role
• Great attention to detail and full of creativity
• Be passionate about what you do - love of hospitality and food
• A vibrant and bubby nature
• Excellent knowledge of the latest food trends
• Organisation and leadership skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Able to work in a team and on your own, inspiring and encouraging other
• Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques
• Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (gluten-free pastries,
If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or call Clarke Smith directly.
£30000 - £30000
25 days ago