Back to job search
Our client is a leading manufacturer within the health sector. They are involved in developing and providing safe & reliable medical solutions that improve healthcare and wellbeing.
They have achieved strong growth of the business through the focus on the development, manufacturing and commercialization of their range of products.
Due to an ongoing commitment to further development and product quality, they now have an exciting opportunity for a talented individual to join their team.
The Lean Manufacturing Engineer will report to and work closely with the Engineering & Lean Manager and will champion the Lean Six Sigma program, tools and mind set within the company.
On the job coaching and leading by example will be key elements of the role and the development of the employees/site as a whole. Providing hands-on technical support for the full end-to-end manufacturing value stream will be a major element of the role.
• Support the Production Department by providing technical support to resolve day-to-day
• Supporting Site in the data driven analysis of issues.
• Lead the investigation of CAPA’s & Non-Conformances to arrive at robust, sustainable solutions.
• Validation of Manufacturing Equipment.
• Maintenance of BoM’s, Routes and Standard Costs.
• Leading Green Belt Projects.
• To explore, identify and implement new opportunities in order to improve efficiency, reduce waste and ensure customer service.
• Timely resolution of CAPA’s & Non-Conformities in line with Quality Management System
• 2 Green Belts project per annum.
• Lean Six Sigma tools being adopted as “The Way We Do Things”
• Min HNC within Engineering / Science.
• Green Belt certified.
• Track record of improvements.
• Strong communicator – written, verbal and listening skills.
• Computer literate, competent in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a positive and forward thinking team and to really make a difference within a specialist healthcare business.
£30000 - £34000
8 days ago