Back to job search
Alexander Steele are working with a well established, large food manufacturer who are looking for a Multi-Skilled Engineer to join them at their facilities in Bedfordshire and Hertfordshire. This is an exciting opportunity to join a strong team within a business who are known to have a great culture.
• 33 days holiday
• Enhanced company pension
• Life insurance
• Private medical
• Electrical and Mechanical repairs for plant machinery
• Carry out PPM tasks
• Assist other engineers and contractors with installations & repairs
• Ensure all necessary documentation is completed
• Adhere to the company’s hygiene, SHE policies, systems and safe working practices
• A minimum of 2 years experience working in a similar role (within FMCG and within an electrical and mechanical discipline)
• For mechanical bias - holds a minimum C&G / NVQ lvl 2 or higher or have achieved full apprenticeship or achieved full apprenticeship.
• For electrical bias - holds a minimum City & Guilds 236 or equivalent / or achieved full Apprenticeship / BTEC ONE or HNC (Electrical)
• Can problem solve in a logical and rational way.
• Experience working in FMCG
• Ability to fault find
• Good communication skills
If you are interested in this role please apply with an up to date CV.
For more information please contact Tracey at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£0 - £0
14 days ago