Back to job search
We are working with a food manufacturing business based in South Lanarkshire who are looking to hire a Multi skilled Engineer.
You will ideally be a fully qualified multi skilled engineer and preferably with experience in the food manufacturing industry.
• Responsible for assisting in the daily maintenance of production equipment.
• You will be required to deal with any unscheduled and emergency maintenance work, including all fault finding and necessary repair ensuring quick and efficient management of breakdowns that occur.
• You will strive to identify the root cause on each occasion and will be responsible for the booking of the duration, root cause and materials used through the Company CMMS.
• You will also be required to deliver the maintenance programme in line with the planned preventative maintenance vision with all works performed following a, ‘clean as you go,’ ethic in accordance with good manufacturing practice.
• You will also ensure that maintenance work is carried out with due diligence and in compliance with food safety, health and safety and legal and quality systems.
• Fully qualified multi skilled engineer with relevant qualifications
• Electrical or mechanical bias
• Previous working experience gained in an FMCG environment.
• Experience of working in a lean/continuous improvement environment
• Working 4on 4off (2 days, 2 nights)
• 40.25 hours per week
• 6% company pension
• Overtime rate up to 1.75x basic rate
• 23.5 days annual leave
• Enhanced Maternity & Paternity Leave
• Death in Service Benefit
• Free Employee Assistance Programme (open to colleagues and their families)
• Heavily discounted products
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please apply with your most recent CV.
£45000 - £45000
23 days ago