Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working exclusively with a award-winning sustainable Personal Care Brand to recruit a National Account Manager with a focus on health store and wholesale accounts.
The National Account Manager will be responsible for managing and expanding their presence across the UK Health Food Trade – both at national account and health food wholesaler level, as well as at independent store level.
The role requires the ability to be hands on, adaptable, and entrepreneurial. Managing a range of existing customers, and growing relationships with new customers.
The successful candidate will collaborate with cross-functional teams, build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, and implement effective account strategies to achieve revenue targets.
· Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing key wholesale national accounts, and key independent retail accounts.
· Win new business at national, regional and local level
· Collaborate with internal teams to ensure seamless execution of account strategies.
· Analyse sales performance data to identify opportunities and address challenges.
Negotiation and Contract Management
· Negotiate terms and agreements with key accounts to maximize mutual profitability.
· Manage contract renewals, pricing negotiations, and promotional activities.
Forecasting and Reporting
· Develop accurate sales forecasts and regularly report on performance against targets.
· Analyse market trends and provide insights to guide strategic decision-making.
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
· Proven experience as a National Account Manager in the FMCG industry.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
· Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
· Results-driven with a focus on achieving sales targets.
· Familiarity with market trends and competitor activities.
Please kindly note travel will be required with this role, and head office visits will be expected at least once a month. As such, a FULL UK driving license is required.
If you are a dynamic and results-oriented individual with a passion for the FMCG industry, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
£45000 - £50000
23 days ago