Back to job search
National Account Manager - The Benelux & GCC
Alexander Steele has partnered with an award wining food high growth manufacturing business. They have a fantastic range of innovative branded products. They supply major retailers, OOH, and International markets.
We are looking for a first-class National Account Manager who is passionate, creative and ambitious and can help drive the continued revenue growth in The Benelux and GCC Regions.
This role will lead the continued revenue growth and white space expansion in the Benelux and
GCC, reporting into the Head of International.
- Drive the existing presence and expansion of the international business in the Benelux & GCC.
- Build upon the existing customer base and store presence to drive sales growth, unlock listings and drive geographical expansion
- Unlock the strongest customer and distributor relationships, influencing decision makers both internally and externally
- Ownership of the Customer P&L, ensuring that the accounts deliver both bottom and top line growth.
- Build strong multifunctional relationships with Category Management, Marketing, Product Development, Shopper Marketing, Operations and Finance.
- Ensure operational discipline behind Forecasting, Promotional Planning and Financial Management of the accounts.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience leading international accounts.
- Proven ability to drive strategic relationships with counterparts on the retailer side, alongside multifunctional partnerships with key internal stakeholders.
- Experience of developing international markets, building both sales and local marketing strategies and plans.
- A strong commercial mindset with a retailer/shopper first approach.
- Team player with excellent communication skills, both internally and externally.
- P&L understanding, data and analytical skills, with confident use of Excel.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise their workload effectively.
TEAM STRUCTURE AND LOCATION:
Location: London x3 days per week
Travel: regularly to Benelux/GCC markets as required
Up to £60k + bonus + benefits
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Freyja at email@example.com
£60000 - £70000
21 days ago