Back to job search
Alexander Steele are delighted to continue working in partnership with one of the UK's fastest growing and innovative food businesses. Due to huge investment and exciting growth the business has a very rare and exciting opportunity for an NPD Technologist to join their site in Heathrow.
• A Salary of £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience
• Working Monday to Friday days
• Excellent career development opportunities
Reporting to the Head of Development, the NPD Technologist will be responsible for developing innovative and commercially viable products for customers as well as driving continuous improvement across products and processes.
• Undertake NPD projects and product creation from concept to launch.
• Gain an understanding of current food trends, comparative products from competitors, market issues, packaging and process concepts to help with the continuous development of the companies.
• Ensure excellent product quality for new and existing products.
• Creation of samples for meetings and presentations.
• Benchmarking trials.
• Have involvement in ordering ingredients, initial costings and lead times.
• Full involvement in factory trials and product launches.
• Gain a good understanding of the company's capabilities in terms of production limitations, strategy etc
• Manage and maintain all product development files and data.
• Have a degree in a food science related subject or equivalent experience
• A passion for food development and innovation
• Strong team working skills and have the ability to build effective working relationships
• Good computer skills and working knowledge of Excel
Whether you are an experienced in NPD or a recent graduate with a passion for food development, this could be the role for you.
For more information please contact Tracey at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£28000 - £33000
about 1 year ago