Back to job search
Alexander Steele Recruitment are working alongside a large UK Food Manufacturing business to find a Production Planner to join their site in North Lanarkshire.
Reporting directly to the Production Planning Manager, you will be mainly responsible for creating daily production and freeze plans alongside other duties.
• Managing and maintaining production plans.
• Ensuring no shortages of finished goods through control and monitoring of stock, liaising with the commercial teams as necessary.
• Measure key production metrics.
• Work closely with the production scheduler, ensuring components are in place on time to meet with production requirements.
• Attend daily production meetings to provide feedback around meeting targets and discuss rescheduling activities.
• Production Planning experience within a manufacturing site, preferably food.
• Experience working in fast paced environments adhering to tight deadlines.
• IT Skills – Excel, PowerPoint & Word
• Experience with ERP systems.
• Be a self-motivated team player with clear communication skills.
• Problem solving and numeracy skills.
• Monday to Friday – 8am – 5pm (flexibility is required for the role)
• 31 days annual leave
• Life insurance
• Employee development programs
• Employee discounts
• Long service recognition
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV or get in touch with Iain Shanley for more information.
£36000 - £36000
12 days ago