Back to job search
Alexander Steele is currently working with an excellent pharmaceutical company that is looking to bring on a Quality Assurance Officer into their team, based in Stirling
As Quality Assurance Auditor, will be responsible for helping to administer Quality Management Systems, also completing internal audits, maintenance of standard operating producers and resolving complaints. The role will be a paying circa £27,000 for the right candidate.
• Monitoring procedures & auditing.
• Ensuring all documents are maintained and filed correctly for approval.
• Carrying out audits, ensuring that they are completed to the necessary company standard.
• Generating and issuing audit reports and carry out follow up/reviews.
• Carry out internal audits, assisting the Technical and Quality team with any issues identified
• Understand customer complaints
• Conducting GMP and other internal audits to maintain and improve site manufacturing performance
Experienced in working in a similar role previously within the food manufacturing industry.
Knowledge of ISO and GXP
Experience with auditing and dealing with customer complaints
Ability to build and maintain relationships, both internally with various departments and external suppliers.
Can demonstrate consistent standards and behaviours
If you would like further information on this fantastic opportunity please apply with your most recent CV or call Clarke Smith on 07507866353 53
£27000 - £0
23 days ago