Back to job search
Regional Account Manager - QSR
Alexander Steele is recruiting on behalf of a Global Manufacturer of Food Solutions & Ingredients. Our clients’ solutions contribute to the production of Food that is high in nutritional values & sustainable for the planet.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager to join the team with responsibility for major QSR accounts across Europe, CEE & The Middle East. You will work in partnership with the US leadership team to help drive sales strategy across key segments.
In this role, you will be responsible for a major QSR group incorporating business development and execution in UK/Ireland, Western Europe, CEE, Middle East, and Asia.
• You will build relationships with customers regional teams.
• Strategy development & execution, develop sales & profit growth through a one stop shop approach.
• Global/regional coordination & support, engage customers to sell them regional items, assist regional colleagues with customer development.
• Embed the gate keeper for chains compliance, align and contribute to regional priorities, interface with the global business lead to insure activities meet with the global strategy.
• Be responsible for the Chains development in Europe, CEE, Middle East, by leveraging the global assets, the one stop shops approach and the chains organization. Coordinating, animating the business development through the new & existing territories.
• Be the gate keeper for global compliance linked to the global Yum! Lead in US
• Coordinate the opportunities and the execution with the QSR business development and project manager.
• In close collaboration with BDT and NA leadership team, develop and grow the Yum! strategy within the core markets of Solina in a one stop shop approach.
• Ensure the standards of quality, operation execution with regulatory, operations group support.
• Work closely with the regional R&D team! Lead for product development supported by the Global technical leader in US.
• Leverage the R&D platform leads to bring standard of quality, innovations to serve the System.
• Be responsible for Regional P&L supported by the QSR PMO
• The QSR PMO will support the pricing, operations execution, flotilla coordination, timing management and reporting.
• Interact, cross fertilize with other BDT departments: QSR and McDonald’s account directors while keeping Chinese wall, platforms BDM, insight and marketing teams and supply chain.
• Drive and manage/influence the relationships with the Solina partners and leadership team managers.
• Business developer
• Strong knowledge of food service and QSR Organisation
• Able to structure a business plan and animate it through an organization
• Great communication and structured skills
• Able to liaise, penetrate the organisations and build relationships at leader level
• Completer/finisher able to drive operational excellence
• Multicultural fit
• Solina values: Customer Centric, Focus, Value Driven, Innovative, Accountable, Collaborative
£0 - £0
28 days ago