Back to job search
Sales Operations Administrator
Alexander Steele are working in partnership with an award-winning drinks producer in South London.
The business have a host of award-winning brands which they supply into the UK’s major retail and hospitality customers.
The business is growing, and they have an opportunity for a Sales Operations Administrator.
• An integral part of the sales department, working with our local and national sales team to develop new business in our local delivery areas.
• Using our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system to dispatch orders and keep general data entry. You will be the first point of contact for all inbound enquiries and ensure communication within the team at all time.
• Providing desk based troubleshooting and assistance relating to customer orders, account statuses and ad hoc issues as they arise.
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Can-do attitude to problem solving
• Exceptional people skills and being able to work as part of a team
• Proficient in IT and MS packages – be technology savy
• A clear understanding of all sales department functions
• Understanding of FMCG and how Sales and other business functions work together.
• Knowledge of B2B Sales functions
• 1-2 years in a customer service / sales support environment
• Experience in supply chain/live production environments
• Working in an agile SME with high levels of growth and change
What’s On Offer:
£25-28k + bonus + benefits
The position is mostly office based in South London, with some working from home available.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg on 07956 621 781 for a more in depth chat about the role.
£25000 - £28000
18 days ago