Back to job search
Senior Commercial Manager
A successful multi-site Horticulture business, who supply high quality products into the UK’s major retailers. The business is growing and they have some exciting plans within the commercial divisions.
Managing a valuable national online retail account.
Full P&L and commercial responsibility.
Building strong relationships across several commercial functions with the customer
Formulate account strategies and plans to secure Company targets.
Develop joint business plans with efficient and effective investment to support growth. Drive negotiations for new listings, price, promotions, distribution
Manage the promotional budget
The role would suit someone who:
• Fresh Produce, Horticulture or Chilled Foods product experience.
• Commercial Manager, Senior Commercial Manager, Senior National Account Manager level.
• Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
• Ability to be hands on and strategic.
• Excellent communication, IT and organisational skills.
Ideally based in East Anglia, East Midlands, East Yorkshire regions for access to the office.
£60-70k + car allow + bonus + benefits.
If you are interested in hearing more about it this position, please contact Greg Carroll on email@example.com or 07956 621781 for a more in-depth chat about the role.
£60000 - £70000
about 1 month ago