Back to job search
We are working exclusively with a leading player in the chilled and frozen food manufacturing industry, committed to delivering high-quality and delicious food products to major UK Retailers. With a long history of innovation and a dedication to excellence, the business take pride in producing a wide range of products that cater to diverse tastes and preferences. As the business continues to grow, they are seeking a talented and experienced HR Professional to join their facility in Middlesbrough.
• Salary is up to £45,000 to £50,000 doe
• 33 days holiday
• Company pension
• Working on site Mon - Fri
You will join an incredibly supportive business who deliver a comprehensive and business-focused HR service, which includes recruitment, retention, and L&D whilst supporting the management team with a range of employee issues.
• Measure employee satisfaction and play a key part in identifying improvements
• Keep updated on and advise on changes to employment law.
• Develop and implement company policies to support business and any legislative change
• Identify, report on and analyse patterns in employment and employee relations
• Be a key part in recruitment processes from vacancy sign off to offer accept (perm recruitment all year round and seasonal temp recruitment)
• Drive a culture of safety across sites and take responsibility for OH advice when required. Mange both long term and short term absence.
The candidate we are looking for:
• Level 5 or above CIPD qualified
• HR or Business related degree - or equivalent experience
• We are looking for a minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role (within Food, Drink or FMCG manufacturing)
• Be an empathetic individual, confident and be able to communicate effectively with internal stakeholders at all levels
• Experience implementing change, policies and procedures.
• Good project management experience
• Have a good understanding of current employment law
If this sounds like you please apply with an up to date CV. For more information please contact Tracey at Alexander Steele Recruitment on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 / email@example.com
£45000 - £50000
3 months ago