Back to job search
Here at Alexander Steele Recruitment we continue to work in partnership with one of the UK largest and leading manufacturing businesses. Due to growth and increased demand the business has a very rare and exciting opportunity for a Specification Technologist to join their Technical function.
• Competitive salary
• Working hours are Monday to Friday with 2 days working from home
• Enhanced pension contribution
• 32 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays
As specification technologist you will be required to work with departments in the business along with suppliers and customers. You will complete specifications and all technical documentation to meet customer requirements. As well as working with customers, the Specification Technologist will also work with raw material suppliers to approve new raw materials and maintain the database, lastly the monitoring of any food legislation changes where appropriate is crucial for this role in an ever changing industry.
• A food related degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in specification writing and using spec systems
• Excellent knowledge and experience in Excel
• Good technical food standards (Food safety and quality standards)
• Be a thorough and analytical individual
• Be able to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you think this is the role for you please apply along with an up to date CV or for more information please contact Tracey on 0131 370 9191 / 07837566646 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
£0 - £0
20 days ago